Data scientist salary in Bellevue, WA
How much does a Data Scientist make in Bellevue, WA?
Average base salary
The average salary for a data scientist is $146,039 per year in Bellevue, WA. 22 salaries reported, updated at September 10, 2023
Salaries by years of experience in Bellevue, WA
|Years of experience||Per year|
|Less than 1 year|
|1 to 2 years|
|3 to 5 years|
|6 to 9 years|
|More than 10 years|
Top companies for Data Scientists in Bellevue, WA
Highest paying cities for Data Scientists near Bellevue, WA
Where can a Data Scientist earn more?Compare salaries for Data Scientists in different locations
Best-paid skills and qualifications for Data Scientists
Most common benefits for Data Scientists
- 401(k) matching
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter assistance
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Salary satisfactionBased on 222 ratings
68% of Data Scientists in the United States think their salaries are enough for the cost of living in their area.
How much do similar professions get paid in Bellevue, WA?
Common questions about salaries for a Data Scientist
How can data scientists increase their salaries?
To increase your salary as a data scientist, consider the following options:
- Change of industry: Consider changing to an industry that is more competitive and willing to pay higher salaries. Social networking companies like Google and Facebook often pay premium salaries for data scientists, as do financial organizations or manufacturers.
- Higher education: Data scientists who obtain a doctoral degree are generally able to qualify for more advanced positions and higher salaries.
- Leadership roles: Senior data scientists oversee junior data scientists in addition to their regular responsibilities.
How can I know if I am being paid fairly as a data scientist?
If you’re unsure about what salary is appropriate for a data scientist position, visit Indeed's Salary Calculator to get a free, personalized pay range based on your location, industry and experience.